Shopping With Dengie
All Dengie products are available to purchase online for delivery direct to your door.
We endeavour to process all orders placed between Monday-Thursday within 24 hours. However, orders received on a Friday, weekend or on a Bank Holiday will not be processed until the next working day.
All orders are fulfilled by The Full Works and deliveries are handled by Parcel Force. Delivery can take up to 5 working days on receipt of your order. Please note we only deliver to mainland UK (we apologise that this currently excludes all UK Islands and Northern Ireland).
Please ensure to leave a contact telephone number or email address, so that we can contact you should there be a problem with your order.
Changes to your order
If you realise you have made a mistake with your order, please notify us as soon as possible. Changes to orders can be made as long as the order has not been despatched from our warehouse. If you wish to make a change to your order once it has been dispatched, please see our policy on cancellations.
- For delivery charges, please see individual products.
- All deliveries will be handled by Parcel Force and will require a signature on receipt of goods.
- We will deliver directly to the address specified on your order; we cannot deliver items within the same order to multiple addresses.
- If no-one is available to take receipt of the goods, a card will be left by the courier. If you do not contact them, your goods will be sent out the next day for 2 consecutive days until delivery is achieved. Thereafter they will be returned to us and it is your responsibility to contact us to discuss how we proceed.
- Goods may be left in a safe place when specified by yourself at the checkout process in the special delivery instructions box, for example ‘Please leave in porch at the rear of the house’ or ‘Please leave with neighbour at no.28’.
- Delivery can take up to 5 working days on receipt of your order.
- We cannot guarantee an exact time of delivery but it will be between 7am – 7pm, Monday-Friday.
- You will receive notification by email that your order has been despatched. Within this email will be a link to track the delivery of your order. If you experience any issues with the delivery of your order please contact us on 01621 841188 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Once your order is delivered we are not obliged to undertake any additional carrying of the goods thereafter.
Cancellations or changes to orders
- In the event that you wish to cancel or change an order, you are able to do so free of charge before you have received email notification of despatch.
- If you wish to cancel or change an order after it has been despatched, you can do so up to 7 days afterwards. However, return of goods is at your own expense.
- Goods must be returned to us in an unused, unopened condition without the seals or protective packaging being removed. We would recommend that you take photos of the condition of the goods before returning in case it is damaged on the return journey.
- We will refund the cost of the goods within 30 days from receipt of the goods, on condition that the goods are in an acceptable condition. Please enclose your name, address, contact details and order number when returning any goods.
- Please note that if you do not pay for the goods to be returned to us, the amount will be deducted from your refund to cover the cost.
- To arrange a return, please contact us on 01621 841188 or email us at email@example.com
We hope that your order will always be delivered in full and in good condition. If however your order has arrived incomplete or you have received the wrong product, please contact us on 01621 841188 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss an exchange or refund.
We hope that your order will always be delivered in good condition. If however your order has arrived damaged, or there is an issue with the product please contact us on 01621 841188 or email us at email@example.com to discuss an exchange or refund. Please note that we may require the goods to be returned, therefore we ask that you keep hold of the goods until advised otherwise.
Log in to your account to view past orders or take advantage of our Repeat order facility.